In the lead up to the series finale, Amaar reveals to Baber that he plans to be the Imam of the new Mosque. In turn, Baber revolts and forms a splinter Mosque. Meanwhile, Ann is distraught over Charles’ upcoming nuptials to a younger woman and comes up with a bizarre strategy to fight for her man. And Sarah attempts to rejoin the church choir, with fiery results.[CBC]
What prompted Amaar to change his mind about being the Imam for the community? How will Baber`s revolt affect the unity of Mercy`s Muslim community?What is Ann`s bizarre strategy and will she be successful in uniting with Charles?How will Sarah disrupt the choir with her fiery results and how will this affect her ability to effectively reintegrate into the Anglican community. Share your thoughts and speculations in the comments section of the episode.
Notes and Spoilers
- This is the first part of the series finale . The final half hour will air on Monday, April 2 2012 @ 8:30pm eastern standard time.
- Debra McGrath mentioned in a recent live question and answer session on the blog that the Mayor would be seeing a plastic surgeon for this episode. The surgeon has been portrayed by actor Colin Mochrie, who is McGrath`s husband.http://abbaskarimjeeweblog.com/2012/02/06/live-chat-with-little-mosque-on-the-prairies-debra-mcgrath-tonight-at-900pm-eastern-time/
- Arlene Duncan revealed in a recent live stream with CBC that Sarah [ Sheila McCarthy]would remain a Muslim, once she has worked through her crisis of faith.
- Sitara Hewitt[ Rayyan] commented on how the fire was set on a fake model of the mosque built in Etobicoke and the surrounding areas of the set. Sheila McCarthy added that it was upsetting to see but further details were not divulged.To view a photo of the fire on Mercy Mosque @ www.cbc.ca/littlemosque.
- The live stream can be viewed @http://www.cbc.ca/live/we-want-your-questions-for-the-stars-of-little-mosque.html