Posts Tagged ‘Jason O’Mara’
Terra Nova’s 2 hour season finale , Occupation/ Resistance airs tonight@ 8;00pm on FOX[ USA] and City TV [Canada]. In order to promote the finale, FOX has released the first 8 minutes of the finale on its Facebook page.The feature covers the events leading up to the arrival of the eleventh pilgrimage as well as the mysterious phoenix group led by Lucas[ Asheley Zuckerman].
Check the first 8 minutes out @ .https://www.facebook.com/TerraNovaonFOX?sk=app_259720184087928. In order to view the feature, you must first “like” the official Terra Nova page.
Afterwards, sound off in the comments section with your initial impressions on the finale with us and comment on your speculations
Take a read through some of our burning questions on FOX’S recently launched science fiction series, Terra Nova, below!
- Why can the colony contact 2149 to send messages, but not send actual people through the portal?
- Who are the Sixers? Particularly, how does their philosophy differ from Taylor’s and what proof do they have to support that the project is not what it seems? What is their perspective on the true nature of Terra Nova?
- Who Mira taking commands is from and what circumstances led to her being separated from her daughter in the first place? What plan do they have to take Taylor down and how would they lead differently?
- What is the significance of the symbols on the rocks by the falls? Why does Taylor want this secret and could this speak to Mira’s later comments about the false pretense of Terra Nova?
- Why is Taylor being granted full control, which could be considered the same as a utopian dictator? For example, he dictates how dating procedures are to occur and has not established a judicial system.
- Can we consider that Malcolm has come to terms with Elizabeth’s marriage with Jim or do you think he will still try to win her? How might he try to do this?
- How does Sky know the insider who is the spy on Terra Nova and what do you think the repercussions will be when Josh is discovered?
- Do you think Jim and his family may ultimately oppose Taylor, given how his loyalty in the recent episode, Runaway changed to a shade of grey? For example, how he withheld information about Mira’s motives of wanting to overthrow Taylor so that she could see her daughter again.
- What is in the container, which Mira desperately wanted? Why was it left behind when she relocated and what prompted her to retrieve it at the current point in time?
- Where is the portal located? This is important, given that Mira claims that she has access to 2149, but so does Taylor? How does Mira have access?
Do you have an additional question or wish to comment on of the one’s above? Sound off in the comments section!
Please note that the following press release has been issued by FOX and is being posted to disseminate relevant information to this readership.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17
-”TERRA NOVA” – (8:00 PM-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
A “SIXER” RUNAWAY’S ARRIVAL AT THE COLONY PROMPTS ITS LEADERS TO QUESTION WHO THEY CAN TRUST ON AN ALL-NEW “TERRA NOVA” MONDAY, OCTOBER 17 ON FOX
When an orphaned “Sixer” girl comes to Terra Nova seeking asylum, Jim and Shannon are at odds if they can trust her; Mira plots to reclaim a valued possession; Taylor begins to suspect there is a traitor in his midst and Reynolds admits his feelings for Maddy in “The Runaway” episode of TERRA NOVA premiering Monday, Oct. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TN-106) (TV-14 L, V)
Cast: Jason O’Mara as Jim Shannon; Stephen Lang as Cmdr. Nathaniel Taylor; Shelley Conn as Dr. Elisabeth Shannon; Landon Liboiron as Josh Shannon; Naomi Scott as Maddy Shannon; Alana Mansour as Zoe Shannon; Allison Miller as Syke; Christine Adams as Mira; Rod Hallett as Dr. Malcolm Wallace
Guest Cast: Simone Kissell as Washington; Dean Geyer as Reynolds; Damian Walshe-Howling as Carter; Damien Garvey as Boylan; Terrence Mullings as Brady; Emelia Burns as Reilly; Matt Scully as Dunham; Morgana Davies as Leah; Peter Lamb as Casey
What are your predictions and speculations for this episode? Who do you think the girl is and what are her true motives? Who are the sixers , how does their philosophy differ from Terra Nova and how did they emerge? What will be the outcome from Reynolds confessing his feelings for Maddy?